Natural White Beeswax
White Beeswax is obtained by exposing it to the sun (Alba wax). Suitable for candle making, cosmetic and medicines.
White Beeswax (Alba Wax)
– Filtered for purity and the color has been naturally removed by exposing it to the sun, preserving the aroma.
– Beeswax nourishes the skin, softening it, perfect for lip balms and creams.
– It has anti–allergic, anti–inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
– Used to prevent aging, for a shiny hair and natural skin moisturizer .Also to make natural vaseline, candles and even to polish furniture.
– Melting point between 62ºC and 65ºC.
– It is composed of 284 different compounds, based on saturated and unsaturated monoesters, hydrocarbons and hydroxypolyesters.
150 g, 250 g, 500 g, 1 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kg, 25 Kg